In today’s window market, there are a number of glass options designed for various environmental conditions and home designs. The most common types of glass are clear, low e, tinted, and obscured. In the summer, Low E keeps a home cool and comfortable by reflecting the sun’s heat and damaging rays. In the winter, it helps a home stay warm by reflecting heat back into the room. With tinted glass, a material is added to give the glass a consistent color throughout.
The tinting also reduces glare and absorbs heat, keeping your home cooler.
The windows we install also offer:
• Solid construction combined with energy efficient design resist water infiltration
• Crisp clean lines, decorative grids and exquisite architectural detailing
• Fusion-Welded frames and sashes provide superior structural strength and form a permanent barrier
against air and moisture
• Smooth, crank-system that makes opening and closing windows effortless
• Maintenance-free vinyl frames do away with the need to paint or caulk
• Corrosion resistant coating provides years of trouble-free hinge operation
• State-of-the-art operating hardware and multipoint locking system
• Bay, Bow & Garden Windows have multichannel design and 3” pre-insulated seat options
At Roof4Roof, we are happy to show you how we can achieve an extreme makeover by replacing your roofing, siding, windows, doors and gutters for your next upcoming residential or multi-family remodeling project.